Riverwatch Middle School PTSA
The following procedures should be used for submitting revenues from an event or requesting reimbursement for an expense.
Please call Brandi Bryant at 770-891-9293 with any questions. Thank you. J
To submit REVENUES from an event or program:
1) Count the funds.
2) Have a 2nd person count the funds.
3) Complete the Cash Verification Form Please be sure to list the Activity (ie. River Q) so we are clear as to where the money originated. Note: Both parties should sign the form in the verification section after completing.
4) Please attach a ten-key tape (or written list) for all submissions in excess of $250, if at all possible.
5) Call Brandi to make arrangements to hand over the funds. For security reasons PLEASE DO NOT leave any funds in the PTSA mailbox. If Brandi is unavailable another Executive Board Member may take the cash from you. This includes Cathy Campbell, Lori Dunavant, Renee Dickey, Tory Miller, Laurel Petty, DeAnn Yates, and Christine Taylor.
To submit a REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST:
1) Complete a Check Request Form. Under the “Purpose” section please indicate the budget line item for the expense.
2) Receipts MUST be attached for the amount requested.
3) If requesting pre-payment on an item, please call a PTSA Board Member for pre-approval. If pre-approval is given, please be sure to note on the Check Request Form the person to whom you spoke and the date of the conversation.
4) Requests for checks may be given directly to Deana or left in the PTSA mailbox.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO ~ YOU ARE TRULY APPRECIATED!