*If your student missed both days of underclass pictures, or if you want a retake please contact the photographers directly at 770-317-5599. You can go to their studio and have a picture taken. All pictures must be taken by November 22.
Please PRE-ORDER your copy online. This year's 20th anniversary edition will sell out. The only way to guarantee a yearbook is to PRE-ORDER.
Seniors: We are no longer accepting senior ads or senior pictures.
Both deadlines have past. Senior pages are the first to be designed and are currently being designed to be sent. Once pages are set, they can not be changed. They have been set for the year.
Thank you, Carpe Diem Staff, 2013-2014.
Carpe Diem Awards for the 2012 yearbook, Innerview
American Scholastic Press Association – First Place (895 points out of 1000 – highest ranking)
Columbia Scholastic Press Association - Gold Medalist (828 out of 1000 – highest ranking)
Southern Interscholastic Press Association – All-Southern In every category – SIPA’s highest evaluation rating
- Georgia Scholastic Press Association – Superior/First Place (91 out of 100 – highest ranking)
Carpe Diem Awards for the 2011 yearbook, Wired
· National Scholastic Press Association awarded First Class with One Merit of Distinction
· Georgia Scholastic Press Association awarded a Superior rating
· The Columbia Scholastic Press Association awarded Gold Medalist Certificate
· American Scholastic Press Association awarded First Place
Carpe Diem Adviser
**Seniors who are graduating with the 2014 senior class and have been photographed by Lily McGregor Photography will be placed in the senior section of the yearbook.
**Only seniors who are in good standing at NFHS are eligible to win senior superlatives.
** Only seniors who emailed us by the deadline have their senior quote and sports activities printed in the yearbook.