Hello ! Welcome to Transportation!
Name: Gretchen Higgins
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: (678) 965-5010 ext. 381215
Welcome to the Piney Grove
678-965-5010 ext 381215
Gretchen Higgins, District Supervisor
Shiloh Point Elementary - Big Creek Elementary
Midway Elementary - South High - Piney Grove Middle
• Born in Iowa; also lived in Nebraska, Illinois, Kansas, Florida,
California, Tennessee and Georgia.
• Attended college as an adult student and earned my
Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
• Two children (Michael and Amanda) and one grandson (Landon)
from my son and his wife (Lindsey)
• Currently have a dog but have given a home to snakes, birds and fish.
• One brother who lives in Switzerland with his girlfriend
and my mother lives in Suwanee, Georgia.
Susie Devereaux, Team Leader
Answers phones - Works with drivers regarding route questions
Observes drivers on route - Assists schools with route questions.
• Started driving a bus 20 years ago so she could be on the same schedule as her children.
• Three children and three grandchildren.
• Has a huge Newfoundland dog which also serves as her home security system.
• Enjoys cooking , cross-stitching and crocheting.
Chris Starkey Elizabeth Suess Erica Blalock Maureen Nelson
Student Transportation Education Program
Angel Learning S.T.E.P. Course
Is a step to help students learn more about Safe, Orderly And Respectful behaviors and habits that are expected on the bus and at the bus stop. Additionally, it is an opportunity for you to partner with your school bus driver to help develop those behaviors in your student. By completing the the assignments when assigned, your student will demonstrate that she/he is committed to learning what it takes to be safe, orderly and respectful on the school bus and applying that learning to improve her/his actions and behaviors on the bus.
If you would like your student to complete these courses as a proactive measure, please contact Gretchen Higgins.
Additionally, below is a link to videos, games and puzzles on the transportation page of the county website that will help you and your student know what is expected of students on Forsyth County Schools buses.
Parent and Teachers: #