District Accreditation 2012 (SACS/CASI)
FCS hosted a Quality Assurance Review February 12-15, 2012 to secure district accreditation for another five years. A description of the process and the SACS /CASI Accreditation Standards for Quality Systems are provided using the links below:
Click HERE to view the District Accreditation Overview produced by FCS (January 2012).
Click HERE to view the Superintendent's Overview (presented 2/23/12).
Click HERE to view the Standards Overview (presented 2/13/12).
Schedule and QAR Team Information
- Click HERE to access the Schedule.
- Click HERE to access the Roster of Visiting Educators.
School Visits: Secondary Schools Monday pm and Elementary Schools Tuesday am
The QAR Team of eight will split into two-member teams to visit a sampling of Forsyth's 35 schools. Each team will visit one secondary school and one elementary school.
- Forsyth Central High School – Principal, Mr. Rudy Hampton - Click HERE
- Brookwood Elementary School – Principal, Mrs. Kathie Braswell - Click HERE
- Piney Grove Middle School – Principal, Ms. Terri North - Click HERE
- Coal Mountain Elementary School – Principal, Ms. Debbie Smith - Click HERE
- Liberty Middle School – Principal, Mrs. Connie Stovall - Click HERE
- Midway Elementary School – Principal, Mr. Todd Smith - Click HERE
Forsyth County Schools Standards Assessment Report
Part I: Executive Summary of School System Profile
- Click HERE to access the R4 Digital Dashboard
- Click HERE for Data Profiles for all schools
- Click HERE for Stakeholder Survey Results
- Click HERE to view the Strategic Plan
- Click HERE to view our Graduate Profile
Part II: Standards Assessment
- Standard 1 - Vision and Purpose - Click HERE
- Standard 2 - Governance & Leadership - Click HERE
- Standard 3 - Teaching and Learning - Click HERE
- Standard 4 - Documenting and Using Results - Click HERE
- Standard 5 - Resources and Support Systems - Click HERE
- Standard 6 - Stakeholder Communication and Relationships - Click HERE
- Standard 7 - Commitment to Continuous Improvement - Click HERE
For information from our initial District Accreditation February 2007, please click HERE.