The Student Registration and Records Center will be closed the following days/times:
May 29, 2017: Memorial Day
July 4, 2017: Independence Day
September 4, 2017: Labor Day
September 25-29, 2017: Fall Break
November 20-24, 2017: Thanksgiving Break
December 25-29, 2017: Holiday Break
January 1-2, 2018: Holiday Break
February 19, 2018: President's Day
April 2-6, 2018: Spring Break
May 28, 2018: Memorial Day
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Effective March 18, 2016, school board policy changed to restrict enrollment into Forsyth County Schools. In order to attend school within the district, the student MUST reside in the county at the time the student begins school. We will no longer enroll if a family has a contract on a home with a future closing date. Students should attend school in the county they reside and may register once they have closed on their house and can prove residency in Forsyth County.
Welcome to the Student Registration and Records department. We handle a variety of tasks including student enrollment, inactive records requests, parent portal, itslearning, and many other areas dealing with student information. In order to efficiently route you to the correct location, please select from one of the options below:
- Are you registering for Preschool Developmental Evaluation (includes speech evaluation)?
- Special needs Preschool: Forsyth County School District provides screenings for children ages 3 to 5 (prior to entering kindergarten) to determine the need for early intervention support and services. Screenings take place in the areas of hearing and vision, articulation and language, motor skills, cognitive skills, and adaptive/social skills. For information regarding the special needs Preschool program please click HERE and select the Registration Information button.
- Are you looking for a regular, non-special needs Preschool? Forsyth County Schools does not offer a traditional preschool program. However, there may be some opportunities for the Georgia lottery funded Pre-k Head Start programs. This program is offered through Ninth District and more information can be obtained by calling 678-513-8611.
- Are you registering for grades K - 12 for this CURRENT 2016 - 2017 school year? If so, please click HERE
- Are you registering for grades K - 12 for NEXT year (beginning August 2017)? If so, please click HERE to go to the registration information page.
If you have successfully scheduled an appointment and wish to reschedule to a different date and time, please use the following link: https://fcsapps.forsyth.k12.ga.us/OnlineAppts/Reschedule.aspx