The guidance and leadership overseeing the learning at Silver City Elementary are provided by .....
, Assistant Principal (grades 4 & 5)
Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Vision: Igniting Minds for a Brighter Tomorrow!
Mission: The mission of the Silver City community is to provide a supportive environment, with rigor and relevance, which encourages individual excellence, collaborative learning, and quality performance by all.
· Differentiated instruction meets the needs of all learners.
· Safe, nurturing environments foster student independence and respect for diversity.
· Collaborative school culture promotes effective communication.
· Dynamic staff and supportive community encourage a commitment to lifelong learning.
· Transformational technology engages students and promotes critical thinking and problem solving in a global environment