We’ve got you covered.
If you forgot to order your yearbook, you have the opportunity to win a chance to purchase it. To participate in the lottery, you must do the following exactly:
1. Put $100 cash or a money order in an UNSEALED envelope (I will seal it in front of you).
2. Write FIVE things on the front of the envelope:
a) your name
b) your grade
c) your e-mail address
d) your cell phone number
e) your IF teacher’s name and room #
3. On May 4th, May 5th, or May 6th, bring the envelope to East Hall, RM 1323. You may drop off between 8AM and 4 PM only. Ms. Oxford-Bennett must sign for the envelope; DO NOT LEAVE MONEY on any desk or with another student. Only Ms. Powell, RM 1325, may sign if Ms. Oxford-Bennett is not in her room.
4. Envelopes will not be accepted on May 7th ; you must bring $ to 1323 by May 6th.
5. On the afternoon of May 6th, Ms. Oxford-Bennett will draw envelopes for the 96 remaining yearbooks in front of two witnesses. We do have emergency books set aside, and if you are not one of the original 96 drawn, your name may be drawn for a Wait List.
6. Those whose names are chosen as one of the 96 will be sent a Congratulations Letter with instructions on how to pick up their yearbooks on May 8th.
7. If you do not receive a Congratulations email or text, or Wait List letter on May 7th, that means your name was not drawn. You will need to return to the East Hall, RM 1323 to pick up your envelope from Ms. Oxford-Bennett beginning on May 11th. Note that you will be required to sign for your money, acknowledging that you have received your cash back; NO ONE ELSE CAN PICK UP OR SIGN FOR YOUR MONEY.