The Piney Grove Middle School PTSA Officers
President: Heidi Hausler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-President: Pooja Patel: email@example.com
Vice-President: Valerie Fricker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Ellen Lewandowski: email@example.com
Secretary: Stephanie Moore:
The Piney Grove PTSA supports the staff and students of Piney Grove through
- Staff grants directly benefitting students. Past grants have provided science equipment, books novel studies, iPads for the Media Center, supplies for the school clinic, Red Ribbon Week materials, and more!
- Capital improvements including the outdoor classroom, benches and signage
- Environmental and recycling programs
- 8th grade picnic and dance
- Appreciation events for staff and parent volunteers
- Volunteers for school events like health screenings and book fairs
- Financial support of the Grizzly Great Day of Giving (G3) as one of the anchor sponsors. This is a school-wide day of community service that gives our students a chance to participate in hands-on community service.
- Hospitality for parents and students at academic contests and recognitions, such as the Academic Achievement Awards