The Piney Grove Middle School PTSA Officers
The Piney Grove PTSA supports the staff and students of Piney Grove through
The slate of officers for 2013-2014 PTSA is as follows:
President: Lynn Mouton
VP - Jill Purdy
VP - Tracy Jones
VP - Shannon Davies
Secretary - Stephanie Stone
Treasurer - Martha Murray
There will be a General Membership meeting on March 8th in conjunction with the chorus concert to approve this slate of officers.
Funds are raised by the PTSA fall magazine fundraiser, through membership and with Box Tops and Publix as educational partners.
- Staff grants directly benefitting students. Past grants have provided science equipment, novel studies, music for band and chorus, materials for school plays, weight equipment, Red Ribbon Week materials, and more!
- Capital improvements including the outdoor classroom, benches and signage
- Environmental and recycling programs
- 8th grade picnic and dance
- Appreciation events for staff and parent volunteers
- Volunteers for school events like health screenings and book fairs
- Financial support of the Grizzly Great Day of Giving as one of the anchor sponsors. This is a school-wide day of community service that gives our students a chance to participate in hands-on community service.
- Hospitality for parents and students at academic contests and recognitions, such as the Academic Achievement Awards