The Piney Grove Middle School PTSA Officers
President: Heidi Hausler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Stephanie Moore:
The Piney Grove PTSA supports the staff and students of Piney Grove through
Funds are raised by the PTSA fall magazine fundraiser, through membership and with Box Tops and Publix as educational partners.
- Staff grants directly benefitting students. Past grants have provided science equipment, books novel studies, iPads for the Media Center, supplies for the school clinic, Red Ribbon Week materials, and more!
- Capital improvements including the outdoor classroom, benches and signage
- Environmental and recycling programs
- 8th grade picnic and dance
- Appreciation events for staff and parent volunteers
- Volunteers for school events like health screenings and book fairs
- Financial support of the Grizzly Great Day of Giving (G3) as one of the anchor sponsors. This is a school-wide day of community service that gives our students a chance to participate in hands-on community service.
- Hospitality for parents and students at academic contests and recognitions, such as the Academic Achievement Awards