Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Vision: Igniting Minds for a Brighter Tomorrow!
Mission: The mission of the Silver City community is to provide a
with rigor and relevance,
which encourages individual excellence,
collaborative learning, and quality performance by all.
· Differentiated instruction meets the needs of all learners.
· Safe, nurturing environments foster student independence and respect for diversity.
· Collaborative school culture promotes effective communication.
· Dynamic staff and supportive community encourage a commitment to lifelong learning.
· Transformational technology engages students and promotes critical thinking and problem solving in a global environment.
Nestled in the quiet Forsyth County community of Silver City, SCES opened its doors in August of 2006 with an enrollment of 690. In 10 years, SCES has established a collaborative community of professionals and an energized community of around 1200 learners.