Distribution of Materials in Schools (fliers)
Approved Fliers for 2014-15
If materials meet the requirements of Policy KJ, they can then be electronically submitted to Hannah Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF for approval of placement or distribution in schools.
· Materials must include the name of the organization/business, contact name and phone/email address.
· If the materials are only for placement only, please include a removal date in your email.
· Schools are not responsible for copying of materials or returning excess materials.
Please allow one business week from submission for approval or denial. Approved fliers will be posted below. Due to the volume of requests, emails or calls concerning approval or denial of materials will not be made or returned.
2014- 2015 Approved Materials
Central Forsyth Youth Lacrosse Association
- Approved for distribution at the following schools: Chattahoochee Elementary, Cumming Elementary, Kelly Mill Elementary, Whitlow Elementary, Lakeside Middle, Little Mill Middle, and Otwell Middle
- Approved for distribution at the following schools: Big Creek Elementary, Brookwood Elementary, Johns Creek Elementary, and Sharon Elementary
- Approved for placement for faculty and staff in all schools
- Approved for distribution for grades K-3 in all elementary schools
Girls on the Run
- Approved for distribution in the following schools: Brookwood Elementary, Chattahoochee Elementary, Chestatee Elementary, Coal
Mountain Elementary, Cumming Elementary, Daves
Creek Elementary, Haw
Creek Elementary, Whitlow Elementary, Johns
Creek Elementary, Kelly
Mill Elementary, Matt Elementary, Sawnee Elementary, Settles
Bridge Elementary, Sharon
Point Elementary, Silver
City Elementary, Vickery
Creek Elementary, and Whitlow Elementary
-Approved for placement at all schools
- Approved for placement at all schools and for faculty and staff at all schools
Piano Lessons- Sharon Collins
- Approved for placement in the following schools: Matt Elementary, Chestatee Elementary, Silver City Elementary, Coal Mountain Elementary, North Forsyth Middle, Liberty Middle, Little Mill Middle, and North Forsyth High
- Approved for placement for faculty and staff at all schools
- Approved for placement at all schools