- Seek an educational opportunity outside of the traditional school setting and want another learning option or
- Want to accelerate their learning opportunities and graduate early
The Academy's environment challenges students to complete assignments at an accelerated pace using online, computer-based curriculum. The low student / teacher ratios allow the students to receive the one-on-one attention they need to be successful in class.
- Student and parents must be Forsyth County residents and student must already be enrolled at one of the base high schools.
- Student and parents must complete an application for Forsyth Academy and submit it to the base school counselor.
- The base school counselor must complete the school portion of the application and submit the entire application to Forsyth Academy.
- Student must be identified as a student that can be successful in a non-traditional setting.
To view the application process please see the
"Application Procedure" tab.