Student Clubs and Activities
2023-2024 Club List can be found here
Some important information about clubs:
- Students are responsible for listening to announcements or checking Flex Time Manager to know when clubs are meeting. There is not a separate calendar or notification for clubs. Club meetings will be announced prior to the meeting dates and students are responsible to arrange transportation and attend.
- All athletic clubs and intramural sports require that a physical be on file prior to participating.
- Questions about specific clubs should be emailed to the club sponsor.
- Many of our clubs meet during the school day on Friday during Thrive Time. For clubs that meet before school, students are responsible for their own transportation to the early meetings. A few clubs meet after school and parents should pick up their child promptly at the designated time.
- DeSana Middle School teachers, for the very most part, do not receive any compensation for sponsoring their club. They do it out of the goodness of their heart to provide our students with some unique opportunities. Therefore, they schedule club meetings and activities as best as they can.
- Please note that some clubs such as DECA, Robotics, and 4H as well as other clubs have closed their membership. Please reach out to the club sponsor if you have questions.
- Please submit this form if you do not wish for your child to participate in a specific club.