Denmark High School EOC Testing Plan
Greetings to our Denmark High School students and parents. Our state EOC testing administration session will begin the week of May 2nd-6th. All students will be required to take their assigned EOC which counts for 20% of their course grade.
- All students need to arrive on campus no later than 8:25.
- Teachers have already started to inform students where and when they will be testing.
- Parents and students, below you will find the testing schedule.
- Remember that electronics are not permitted in the testing environment. (i.e. Cellphones, Smart watches, Tablets, or Personal Computers)
- Lastly, students must be present for ALL SESSIONS of the EOC’s for them to receive credit, if not the students' test will be invalidated, and they will not receive a score.
- Test Dates and times (Students who receive accommodations for extended time- your test will last longer. Please plan accordingly)
- US History: May 2nd
- Biology: May 3rd
- American Literature: May 4th and 5th
- Algebra 1: May 6th