The Business-School Partnership
The mission of The Alliance Academy Partners in Education program is to create and sustain a very viable and collaborative relationship with many and varied community businesses and other organizations so that we may work in tandem to help provide and enhance some new and wonderful opportunities for our students. We see each partnership as unique and look forward to planning a distinct business/school partnership that matches the strengths and resources of our business partner with the programs, opportunities, and student and staff needs at The Alliance Academy for Innovation.
Opportunities for Involvement
- Provide mentors for students.
- Sponsor academic extracurricular events for AAI Clubs and Organizations.
- Provide service opportunities for Career and Technical Student Organizations.
- Support staff recognition events. (There are a variety of ways!)
- Sponsor recognition programs as we honor our Teacher/ Support Staff/ Student Of The Month.
- Provide monetary donations toward student scholarships for Competition Events.
- Sponsor a Pathway Event or School-wide Event.
- Provide in-kind services or goods and/or discounted savings that are in line with your business offerings and resources.
- Provide scholarships for students in need for "Dress for Success" monthly program.
- Student Internships.
- Mock Interviews.
- Speaker for Class.
Benefits for Business Partners
Your business promoted on our Alliance Academy for Innovation web site, “shout outs” on Facebook & Twitter, in our digital newsletter to parents, and at events.