Our Instructional Assistants lead in classrooms by helping classroom teachers guide and facilitate learning.
Katie May This is my 12th year working in education and I love my job! I am the proud mom of two children who are both in college, one will be a senior this year and the other a junior. I am originally from Ohio but really like living in Georgia! When I'm not having fun at school, I enjoy reading, doing anything outside, playing the piano, and hanging out with my dog. email@example.com Ashley Greene My name is Ashley Greene. I am a native of Georgia and grew up in Alpharetta. I went to Auburn University where I earned a degree in Child Development. I am currently living in Cumming with my husband Ryan, our 9 year old son Landon, and Toby, our Black Lab. I have worked at VCE for the last 3 years as an Instructional Assistant in the Specialized Instruction classrooms. firstname.lastname@example.org Kathy Barger My name is Kathy Barger and I am so pleased to be returning for my fifteenth year at Vickery Creek Elementary. I have taught in first, second, and third grades. Prior to being a part of the team at VCE, I taught at Coal Mountain Elementary, and Chattahoochee Elementary working with Special Needs Pre-K classes. My husband Chris and I, have been married for twenty two years and have two boys. Andrew is a junior at North Forsyth High School, and our youngest son, Owen, is in second grade at Matt Elementary. The boys keep us busy with extracurricular activities and outdoor fun. I am looking forward to an exciting and memorable school year. email@example.com Holly McCormick I was born in Tallahassee, FL but raised in Cumming. I now live in the "little town' of Free Home with my husband and two kids, Brooklyn (11) and Eli (9.) This is my second year at VCE. On the weekends you can find us at our kid's sports or cheering on our favorite GA teams! firstname.lastname@example.org Ginger Mixon Hi my name is Ginger Mixon.
- I graduated from The University of Georgia’s Journalism School in 1988 - GO DAWGS!
- I’ve been married for 32 years!
- My son is a University of Georgia Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources graduate working in the forestry industry.
- My daughter graduated from Georgia Southern University and is a registered nurse at Children's Health Care of Atlanta.
- Athena is my 4 year old Boxer - Woof! Woof!
- FOCO has been my home for 23 years.
- This will be my 18th year as an Instructional Assistant in Forsyth County.
- I am a Georgia peach … born in Atlanta and raised in south & middle Georgia.
- Reading, gardening, family and playing outside are my faves!
- VCE makes me happy and smile!
email@example.com Kathryn Maynard Hello! My name is Kathryn Maynard. I am so excited to be working with your child this year! This is my fourth year working as a Kindergarten paraprofessional and my first year at Vickery Creek Elementary. I am married and I have three amazing children Sam (13), Lola (11), and Theo (4). I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, and going for walks with my dog. firstname.lastname@example.org Suthanya Adams Coming soon! email@example.com Tiffany DePanicis Coming soon! firstname.lastname@example.org