COVID Team Members: Elisabeth Baldwin, Dan Kaplan, Carrie MacAllaster, and Katie Wiltsey
COVID Information: https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/Page/53315
School Nurse: Katie Wiltsey
Form if opting for 7-day quarantine rather than 10-day quarantine: FCS COVID Results Upload
Update to COVID-19 for International Travel
As of January 26, all travelers entering the United States by air are required to have a negative COVID-19 test within three days of travel OR proof of a COVID-19 infection within the past 90 days that the person has recovered from:
Please continue to #StepUpFCS by practicing these five COVID-19 everyday preventive actions!
- Mask Up: Wear a mask over your mouth and nose, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash Up: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover Up: Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
- Back Up: Avoid close contact with people who are sick or stay home if you are sick.
- Clean Up: Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote controls and doorknobs.