Welcome to the Hendricks Middle School Health Office page.
I hope this finds you and your family happy, healthy and enjoying these first days of spring!
I am honored to be your child's school nurse this year.
In the event the school needs to reach you:
- Consider saving the school's phone number (678) 965-5038 in your Contacts list so you see us on caller ID. How about a dedicated ring tone?
- Update and verify telephone numbers and email addresses in Parent Portal.
- List all adults (18 and older) able to pick up your student and designate Emergency Priority options in Parent Portal.
- Consider having a responsible adult/friend/neighbor listed in Parent Portal on standby in the event you are unable to get to the school to pick up your ill child in a timely manner.
- Photo ID is required to pick up any student.
For students with chronic/long-term conditions, please have the appropriate forms (see link) filled out carefully and legibly and signed by the pediatrician or specialist. This information will be used to care for your child while at school or on a field trip. These care plans are good for one calendar year.
Please know that the Clinic cannot accept bottles of over-the-counter medications w/ greater than 100 tablets/caplets.
With plenty of fresh air, sunshine, healthy food/water, and adequate sleep, your child can SOAR like a Hawk!
Please don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions or concerns.
Have a SAFE, HEALTHY, and HAPPY School Year!
Jeanette Gibbs BSN, RN
(678) 965-5038 x502030