Student Medication Guidelines
- Students can only be administered medications that are brought to school by a parent.
- STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY MEDICATIONS AT SCHOOL.
- Medications need to be brought in the original bottle/package.
- Medications need to be in date with consideration of not expiring until the end of the year if possible.
- No medication with ASPIRIN is allowed to be administered at school.
- Parents will be given the opportunity to pickup unused meds at the end of the year.
- If meds are left, they will be destroyed, no summer storage allowed.
- Each medication to be left in the clinic needs a completed form, found below.
Last Modified on September 9, 2021