If you need to request a transcript for your college application, you will need to do so through Parchment. Once you have ordered it, your counselor can upload your official FCHS transcript to your college application.
    Please create a free account with Parchment and follow these STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS to complete your request.
    We CANNOT upload your official transcript to your application until you make your request via Parchment. 
    Please make this request no later than 2 weeks prior to your application due date.
    Transcripts - Office Of Records and Registration



    Seniors- Important Update about Mid-Year Transcript Requests


    ALL Mid-Year transcript requests must be ordered through your Parchment account.  This includes mid-year transcripts needed for Common App or to be sent directly to the college.

    • Just like in fall, you will order your transcript to be sent to the specific college or to Common Application.
    • New step for Mid-Years ONLY:
      • When you are making your request in Parchment, you must select  HOLD FOR GRADES so we don't process the request until after any final grades from semester 1 are posted.


    We will process all mid-year requests as soon as grades from semester 1 are posted and as soon as semester 2 schedules are complete. Please be patient with the process. Colleges understand that high schools across the nation end semester 1 at different times and there is a process for loading grades and credits before releasing transcripts.


    Thank you!
    FCHS Counseling Department




    To request records of students that withdrew or graduated in 2021 or prior, please click here.