2018-2019 Parking Policies
Parking for the 2018-19 school year will follow the procedures below:
We have opened the parking application process up to rising juniors.
- Application window begins Tuesday, May 15th and ends Friday, May 25th.
- All parking applications must be submitted directly to Melissa McCance located in the
West Hall attendance office (room 101) between the hours of 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM, and again from 2:00 to 3:00 PM. During early release days (May 23-25), applications will only be accepted between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
- If more applications are received than there are parking spots, then the selection process will be through a random lottery of all eligible applications. THERE IS A VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS AVAILABLE.
- All parking will be pre-assigned.
- Parking fee is $125 payable by cash or check. Payment is due at parking tag pickup - details to follow.
- Checks should be made out to South Forsyth High School and write “For Parking” and the student's name in the memo line.
- All lottery winners will be posted in the SFHS Student Body Group in itsLearning.
Special notice: Due to the increased number of students participating in a non-traditional school day, we will not be able to honor any special parking considerations for students involved in programs like Out of District, MOWR, IE2, Teaching as a Profession, athletics, band, internships, or any similar programs. We recognize this is a huge inconvenience but there is no way to prioritize who would receive spaces and there simply are not enough spots to fill all needs. Thank you for your understanding as we deal with growing pains.
For any questions or clarification, please feel free to contact Mr. Scott Morlanne at email@example.com.