FCCLA is the CTSO for the Culinary & Teaching as a Profession Pathways! The organization offers members the opportunity to expand their leadership potential and develop skills for life-planning, goal setting, and problem solving. Members have the opportunity particiapte in a variety of field trips, community service activities and competitions.Mission
- Promote personal growth and leadership development
- Focusing on family and community leadership
- Members develop skills for life through: character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge, and career preparation.
- Wide variety of competitive events to choose from
- Regional, State, and National levels of competition
- Members work throughout the year on competition projects
Membership Fee: $30.00
Our NEXT meeting is January 15, 2020 in Room 157 at 7:45am!
See an adviser to join as the online deadline has passed!
Competitive Event Reminders:
- Remember to also pay fees on MPP as well or you will not be registered! The amounts for each event and the registration window as well as the date of the actual competitive event is listed below.
- Please see Chef Martin or Coach Brawner for advising with your competitive event project!
- Lastly - there are NO refunds!
- FCCLA Region Star Event 11/20 - 2/1 $21.00 (2/22/2020)
- FCCLA Day at the Capitol 1/10 - 2/1 $21.00 (TBD)
- FCCLA Online Proficiency Test 1/10 - 2/1 $6.00 (2/26/2020)
- FCCLA State Leadership Conference (Registration & Hotel) 2/1 - 2/25 $190.00 (3/19-21/2020)
Have any questions? Ask us on Remind101
Follow us on social media!!!Twitter: @fcclasofo
- Text @g49gb3 to 81010
Instagram: @sofofcclaYoutube: @sofoFCCLA
2019 - 2020 Officers:
President & Fundraising: Amanda Edwards
Vice President of Public Realtions & Historian: Kira Young
Vice President of Community Service and Membership: Taylor Fries
Vice President of Competitive Events & National Programs: Margaret Kelley
Secretary & Treasurer: Laura Kelly
Dawn Martin, Culinary
Phone: 770-781-2264, Ext. 100157
Shayla Brawner, Teaching as a Profession
Phone: 770-781-2264, Ext. 100196