FCCLA is the CTSO for the Culinary & Teaching as a Profession Pathways! The organization offers members the opportunity to expand their leadership potential and develop skills for life-planning, goal-setting, and problem solving. Members have the opportunity to participate in a variety of field trips, community service activities and competitions.Mission
- Promote personal growth and leadership development
- Focusing on family and community leadership
- Members develop skills for life through: character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge, and career preparation.
- Wide variety of competitive events to choose from
- Regional, State, and National levels of competition
- Members work throughout the year on competition projects
Click Here to Learn more!
Click Here to Complete the Application
Next step: Pay fee in MP+ under FCCLA.
Dues are $30.00 prior to Oct. 1 and $35.00 after.
The first meeting is 8/23/22 at 7:45 am in Room 157!
Monthly Meeting Minutes are the third Tuesday morning of each month.
Follow us on social media!!!Twitter: @fcclasofo
Instagram: @sofofcclaYoutube: @sofoFCCLA
President: Priyal Maheshwari
Vice President of Membership: Sadie Morgan
Vice President of Finances: Katie Lish
Vice President of Competitive Events: Allie Chanoski
Vice President of Public Relations: Addie Irwin
Vice President of Community Service: Sophia Barnes
Vice President of Program & Development: Ava Wright
NTHS Representative (Culinary Arts): TBD
NTHS Representative (Teaching as a Profession): Ella Bryson
Dawn Martin, Culinary
Phone: 770-781-2264, Ext. 100157
Shayla Brawner, Teaching as a Profession
Phone: 770-781-2264, Ext. 100196
Last Modified on August 10, 2022