FCCLA is the CTSO for the Culinary & Teaching as a Profession Pathways! The organization offers members the opportunity to expand their leadership potential and develop skills for life-planning, goal setting, and problem solving. Members have the opportunity particiapte in a variety of field trips, community service activities and competitions.Mission
- Promote personal growth and leadership development
- Focusing on family and community leadership
- Members develop skills for life through: character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge, and career preparation.
- Wide variety of competitive events to choose from
- Regional, State, and National levels of competition
- Members work throughout the year on competition projects
Click Here to Learn more!
Next step: Pay fee in MPP under FCCLA. Dues are $30.00 prior to Oct. 1 and $35.00 after.
Click here to view our virtual classroom to learn more!
Monthly Meeting Minutes - coming soon.
Follow us on social media!!!Twitter: @fcclasofo
Instagram: @sofofcclaYoutube: @sofoFCCLA
President: Kira Young
First Vice President: Anna Schukowski
Vice President of Membership: Sarah Butler
Vice President of Finances: Michelle Montes de Oca
Vice President of Competitive Events: Chelsey Choe
Vice President of Public Relations: Annabelle Irwin
Vice President of Community Service: Mel Pacheco
Vice President of Program: Priyal Maheshwari
Vice President of Development: TBD
Dawn Martin, Culinary
Phone: 770-781-2264, Ext. 100157
Shayla Brawner, Teaching as a Profession
Phone: 770-781-2264, Ext. 100196
Have any questions? Ask us on Remind101
- Text @g49gb3 to 81010
Last Modified on July 30, 2021