FCCLA is the CTSO for the Culinary & Teaching as a Profession Pathways! The organization offers members the opportunity to expand their leadership potential and develop skills for life-planning, goal setting, and problem solving. Members have the opportunity particiapte in a variety of field trips, community service activities and competitions.Mission
- Promote personal growth and leadership development
- Focusing on family and community leadership
- Members develop skills for life through: character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge, and career preparation.
- Wide variety of competitive events to choose from
- Regional, State, and National levels of competition
- Members work throughout the year on competition projects
Membership Fee: $30.00
Our NEXT meeting is October 16th in Room 157 at 7:45am!
Click Here to Sign-Up for bake sale fundraiser!
Click Here to Volunteer for Trick or Treat Activities!
Have any questions? Ask us on Remind101
Follow us on social media!!!Twitter: @fcclasofo
- Text @g49gb3 to 81010
Instagram: @sofofcclaYoutube: @sofoFCCLA
2019 - 2020 Officers:
President & Fundraising: Amanda Edwards
Vice President of Public Realtions & Historian: Kira Young
Vice President of Community Service and Membership: Taylor Fries
Vice President of Competitive Events & National Programs: Margaret Kelley
Secretary & Treasurer: Laura Kelly
Dawn Martin, Culinary
Phone: 770-781-2264, Ext. 100157
Shayla Brawner, Teaching as a Profession
Phone: 770-781-2264, Ext. 100196