STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION (formerly Student Council)What is SGA?
What are the dues?
- We represent the other clubs and organizations on campus to help build a community of spirit and connection. We also help to provide service opportunities to our community.
When do we meet?
- Go to www.mypaymentsplus.com to pay.
How can I stay informed?
- Meetings are the first Monday of the month in room 1427 before school.
- Our first informational meeting is August 12th at 3:45 p.m. in the Dining Hall.
Who are the faculty advisors?
- Follow us on instagram, @sfhssga
What are the upcomnig dates of events?
- Advisors: Leah McGray - room 1427 and Ashley Fireall - room 1141
- Homecoming Dance: October 12th
Last Modified on August 5, 2019