STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION (formerly Student Council)What is SGA?
What are the dues?
- We represent the other clubs and organizations on campus to help build a community of spirit and connection. We also help to provide service opportunities to our community.
When do we meet?
- Go to www.mypaymentsplus.com to pay.
- $20 for a t-shirt or $10 without a shirt
How can I stay informed?
- Meetings are the first Tuesday of the month in the dining hall after school. We will complete meetings by 4:30 p.m.
Who are the faculty advisors?
- Join our remind: Text the #: 81010 with the code: @sgasofo18
What are the upcomnig dates of events?
- Advisors: Leah McGray - room 1427 and Ashley Fireall - room 1141
- Homecoming Days:
- Sept. 4: Pajama Day
- Sept. 5: Team Pride
- Sept. 6: Character Day
- Sept. 7: America Day
- Homecoming Game: King & Queen announced during Halftime
- Homecoming Festival: Sept. 8, 8-11 p.m.
- Dining Hall & Plaza
- Wristbands required
- $20 single
- $35 couples
- Casual attire
- Other upcoming events: United South on Sept. 14, Trunk or Treat on Oct. 25th
Last Modified on August 20, 2018