HOW WE'RE KEEPING STUDENTS SAFE AND NOURISHED
The safety and health of our students and employees is the number one priority for Food and Nutrition Services. All of our School Nutrition managers and assistant managers are ServSafe certified and every staff member receives annual food safety and sanitation training. Each team member will follow current Department of Health and CDC guidelines when preparing and serving school meals.
Here are some other practices we have put into place to keep your child safe while enjoying a nutritious meal at school.
- All foods are prepared to meet local/state/federal guidelines.
- While being mindful of the environment, we will use utensil packages/ napkins, forks, spoons and disposable trays.
- Condiments will be pre-portioned packs or cupped.
- We continue to offer many options daily, being mindful of our every changing population. We have added several meatless entrees, students just need to ask the server what those are for that day.
- We also have several Gluten Free options, students should ask the server what those are for the day.
- We will do our best to offer the items that have been menued for that day. With the global supply chain issues, we may have to make changes at the last minute.
- We are utilizing Meal Viewer as a way to keep our population up to date on what offerings we have daily.
We strongly encourage families to use the My Payments Plus on-line payment system to eliminate cash transactions whenever possible. Checks will be accepted at the point of service line.
Last Modified on July 29, 2022