Teachers Interested in West Forsyth High School
The procedure for acquiring a teaching position at West Forsyth High School is as follows:
- Apply online at TeachGeorgia.org.
- Send an email of interest with a resume attached to Principal Karl Mercer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be certain to include experience and contact information.
- Acquire three references, including your most recent supervisor (principal).
- Should an interview prove imminent, you will be notified via email by the principal.
Attention: Forsyth County Teachers!
Teachers currently employed in the Forsyth County Schools, who are interested in a position at West Forsyth High School must:
- Inform your principal of your desire to seek transfer.
- Complete a transfer request form and submit to Human Resources.
- Send an email of interest to Karl Mercer, Principal, West Forsyth High School.
- Please know that this process does not insure transfer.
Thank you, in advance, for your interest in a teaching position at West Forsyth High School!