PSAT Testing Information
- Students taking the PSAT at West will be allowed to leave campus when all testing has concluded.
- Students with last names A-L should be picked up in the front of the building in the normal car rider lanes.
- Students with last names M-Z should be picked up at the auditorium parking lot (bus lanes).
- Students may then participate in Virtual Learning at home. If your student does not have transportation home or they cannot stay home to work, they may stay at school for Lunch and Virtual Learning for the remainder of the day. They will be assigned a central location to complete their work virtually.
*Parents/guardians who DO NOT permit their student to leave school at the conclusion of testing must complete the online West Forsyth Permission to Leave Early Form by Monday, October 10, 2021. If this form is not submitted, student will be allowed to leave campus after completion of the test.
Important Reminders for Testers:
- Students should report to their testing room by 8:25am. (*Testing Room assignments will be communicated to registered test-takers by Friday, October 7 th*)
- Use the restroom before arriving at your testing room.
- Bring an approved calculator - see the Student Guide for more information about acceptable calculators.
- Bring several No. 2 pencils.
- Bring a snack/drink for the breaks.
- Cell phones and smart watches cannot be used during the testing session. They can be left in a bag outside of the testing room or in the student's locker. Please leave these devices at home, if possible.
Please refer to the PSAT Student Guide for more detailed information about the exam.
If you have any questions about the PSAT, please contact your child's counselor or Malina Maldonado, Assistant Administrator.
SAT Testing Information
Registration website: www.collegeboard.org
SAT Registration Fee: $55; Late Registration Fee: $30 additional
WFHS CEEB Code: 110929
ACT Testing Information
Registration website: www.act.org
Full ACT Registration Fee: $60; Full ACT with Writing: $85/Late Registration Fee: $36 additional
WFHS CEEB Code: 110929
A personalized learning resource for all ages
Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. They tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. Their math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We've also partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
The best part is..... IT'S FREE! Click here to learn more and to create an account.
Forsyth County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or gender in employment decisions or educational programs and activities.