LHS Website 101Lambert's website is meant to be a helpful source of information for parents, students, and the community to learn about and stay connected with the school.
In order to help everyone navigate around the site, here are a few tips:Did you Know?...
- To return to the Lambert home page from any page in the LHS site, you can click on the Longhorn image or the words Lambert High School located in the banner at the top of the page.
- To go to the Forsyth County Schools site from any page in the LHS site, you can click on the District Home link at the top of the page.
- On the home page, the grey column on the right of the page provides quick links to several useful websites for parents, students, and teachers. Click on the + sign to see the list of choices.
- Any text that is blue and underlined is a link to something (email address, another webpage, handout). By clicking on that text, you will launch that link.
- On each department home page, the teachers' names are linked to their emails. Click on a teacher's name to compose an email for that teacher.
- If you see a plus sign (+) next to text in the right hand index column on a page, that means that there are more options within that category. Click on the text to reveal the other options. For example, on the Athletics page, there is a plus in front of Fall Sports. Clicking on the words Fall Sports reveals the sports Competitive Cheerleading, Cross Country, etc.
- LHS School activities such as curriculum night, parent nights, theatre productions, and sporting events will be posted on the main school calendar which is linked on the home page above Upcoming Events.
- Counseling and testing information can be found in the Student Services section of the website.
- The website is maintained by Brian Daughtery. If you have any questions, concerns, or see an error, please contact him at email@example.com or by calling the school and entering extension 411834.
Last Modified on March 29, 2019