Parent Pick-up and Drop-off
BusesBus riders will be dropped off and picked up behind East Hall. Parents are NOT allowed to drop off or pick up students using the Ronald Reagan Boulevard entrance during the school year between the hours of 7:45am - 4:00pm.
- Car pool must take place in the front of the school using the Peachtree Parkway Highway 141 main entrance.
- Parents dropping off students should use the lane on the right side of the driveway which allows students access to the building without crossing lanes of moving traffic.
- Parents dropping off students should not enter the student parking area for any reason. There is visitor parking directly in the front of West Hall should a parent need to enter the building.
- Students parking on campus should use the lane on the left side of the driveway to navigate to their parking space.
- During arrival and dismissal, all traffic must exit to the right.
- After bus dismissal (@3:45pm), the main gate before the performing arts center will open to allow parents the option to pick up their student in front of East Hall (Freshman Academy), in which case parents will exit onto Ronald Reagan Boulevard at the back of campus after all buses have departed.
- Please continue to enter the campus using the Peachtree Parkway/Hwy 141 main entrance.
- Please pay close attention to pedestrian traffic when you enter and exit our campus, especially when our students are transitioning to class.
- Newly developed student parking lot in the commons: Any student assigned to park in the newly developed student parking lot will enter and exit this area at the main entrance gate (at the big tree beside the Performing Arts Center). Students will not be allowed to enter and exit the back of campus from this commons parking area.
Last Modified on June 18, 2015