- For certified staff members holding a leadership certificate or enrolled in a leadership program that seek advancement opportunities such as a school-level department leader, assistant administrator, assistant principal or district-level leader. Runs August through June.
- For current assistant principals that aspire to become principals. 2022-23 deadline is April 11.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 full years of assistant principal experience in order to apply for the Aspiring Principals Program.
- Please Note: The application should be submitted with a letter of interest and a professional resume.
Class A Leadership
- For classified staff members currently in leadership roles and/or those that seek advancement opportunities at the school and district levels.
Development opportunities for practicing leaders include:
- To support new administrators, FCS works on building relationships, knowledge of work, and character and integrity. One-to-two-year program.
- Retreat for assistant principals, principals and Central Office administrators.
- Summit for school and district leaders.
- To support new administrators, FCS works on building relationships, knowledge of work, and character and integrity.
To learn about evaluation, see Performance Management (TKES and LKES), and Continuous Improvement, including AdvancED and School and District Data Profiles, which include School Improvement Goals, and FCS’ Strategic Plan.For questions about Forsyth County Schools' leadership development programs contact Mitch Young.