View FCS' Leader Profile. Programs include:
- For certified staff members holding a leadership certificate or enrolled in a leadership program that seek advancement opportunities, such as a school-level department leader, assistant administrator, assistant principal or district-level leader. The program runs August through June.
- Contact: Terri North
- Cover Letter and Application
- Applications for Cohort 6 of the Aspiring Principal Program for 2024-2025 are being accepted.
- Assistant Principals who are currently serving in their third year as a Board-appointed Assistant Principal, or beyond, are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to those having served in the role for five or more years. Tier 2 certification is required to be appointed to the role of Principal in the State of Georgia.
- Deadline for application completion is Monday, January 22nd.
- Upon receipt of the completed application, an electronic Principal Recommendation Form will be generated directly to your sitting principal and will be due by Monday, January 29th.
- Interviews will be conducted on Friday, February 2nd.
- Contact: Sherri Black
- Aspiring Principals Applicant Form
- Contact: Mitch Young
- For classified staff members currently in leadership roles and/or those that seek advancement opportunities at the school and district levels.
- Contact: Joey Pirkle.
Development opportunities for practicing leaders include:
- To support new administrators, FCS works on building relationships, knowledge of work, and character and integrity.
- Leadership Retreat for assistant principals, principals and Central Office administrators.
- Back to School Summit for school and district leaders.
- To support new administrators, FCS works on building relationships, knowledge of work, and character and integrity. The AP+ Plus Program is for assistant principals who have graduated from Aspiring Principals.
For more information contact Mitch Young.