View FCS' Leader Profile. Programs include:
- For certified staff members holding a leadership certificate or enrolled in a leadership program that seek advancement opportunities such as a school-level department leader, assistant administrator, assistant principal or district-level leader. Runs August through June.
- Contact: Terri North
- Cover Letter and Application
- For current assistant principals who aspire to become principals. Applicants are required to be minimally in their 2nd year of assistant principal experience in order to apply for the Aspiring Principals Program.
- Contact: Sherri Black
- Application Instructions
- Contact: Mitch Young
- For classified staff members currently in leadership roles and/or those that seek advancement opportunities at the school and district levels.
- Contact: Joey Pirkle.
Development opportunities for practicing leaders include:
- To support new administrators, FCS works on building relationships, knowledge of work, and character and integrity.
- Leadership Retreat for assistant principals, principals and Central Office administrators.
- Back to School Summit for school and district leaders.
- To support new administrators, FCS works on building relationships, knowledge of work, and character and integrity. The AP+ Plus Program is for assistant principals who have graduated from Aspiring Principals.
For more information contact Mitch Young.