BYOT = Bring Your Own TechnologyAs new technologies continue to change the world in which we live, they also provide many new and positive educational benefits for classroom instruction. All Forsyth County Schools implement the BYOT initiative.It is our hope and belief that the BYOT initiative can bring exciting and engaging learning opportunities to the classroom. It also facilitates differentiated instruction.
FAQsPlease visit the FCS BYOT Device FAQ page for more information about devices.What are the rules/procedures for traveling with a device on a FCSS school bus?Students are to abide by the rules set forth in the School Bus Code of Conduct.What is the Responsible Use Policy?
- Use digital devices, networks and software in school for educational purposes and activities.
- Keep my personal information (including home/mobile phone number, mailing address, and user password) and that of others private.
- Show respect for myself and others when using technology including social media.
- Give acknowledgement to others for their ideas and work.
- Report inappropriate use of technology immediately.
Last Modified on September 13, 2019