MEDICATIONS AT SCHOOL
- All medications, both prescription and nonprescription, must be brought to school by the parent or guardian. No student will be allowed to bring medications to school.
- All medications must be brought to school in the original container.
- A "Request for Administration of Medication" form must be completed by the parent or guardian.
- A physician must sign the bottom of the form for any long term medication (more then two weeks).
- Due to the risk of Reye's Syndrome in children under the age of 18, the school will require a physicians' signature in order to give any aspirin containing medication including Aspirin, Pepto-Bismol, and Excedrin.