- The school nurse needs to be informed of any medical condition that could affect your child while at school.
- All medication for students must be brought in by a parent or guardian in its original container and a medication form must be filled out and signed. (Please see the Medication page of this website.)
- The clinic does not stock medication. All over the counter medications must be brought by a parent or guardian.
- Please contact the school nurse with any questions or concerns regarding your student.
- Students must be fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medications before returning to school. Students must also be vomiting and diarrhea free for 24 hours before returning to school.
- If students are prescribed an antibiotic for an illness, they must take the medication for 24 hours before returning to school.
Last Modified on June 5, 2017