When Will Your Children Be Sent Home Sick?
- If their temperature is 100.4 or higher
- If they are actively vomiting or having diarrhea
- If they are suspected of having pink eye or if they have a suspicious rash
- If they need to be seen by a physician
- If the school nurse feels it is in the best interest of the child
Little Mill Middle School takes no responsibility for content on any external links parents or students reach by accident. The links provided are to web sites that might be of interest to you. The inclusion of any resource or link in these pages does not imply endorsement. Visitors are cautioned that this site is not intended to provide medical advice about any specific medical condition they may have or treatment they may need, and they are encouraged to call or see their physician or other health care provider promptly with any health related questions they may have. Visitors should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something they have read on a website.
Information changes rapidly, so please check with each sponsoring organization or agency as to whether the information you are receiving on their web site is current.