Welcome to the West Forsyth clinic website. My name is Heather Adams and I graduated with a BSN in nursing from Medical College of Georgia in 2005.
Services provided by school nurses include:
1. Promotion of healthy life styles.
2. Health care counseling or guidance to students, their family, and to staff.
3. Identify health concerns by observation and assessment of needs, and provide appropriate care.
4. Medication management
5. Immunization verification according to state guideline requirements.
6. Screenings: vision & hearing
CLINIC SUPPLY LIST
Because there is great demand for the clinic there is a huge need for supplies. The following are always greatly appreciated:
- Band-Aids-all sizes
- Zip baggies-sandwich size
- 3 ounce cups
- 4 x 4 gauze
- Anti-Bacterial Soap
- Tissues (Kleenex)
- Feminine products
- Lysol Spray
- Graham crackers
- Saltine crackers
- Coke or Pepsi
- Apple juice