Student Registration and Records Navigation PageAlmon C. Hill Educational Center136 Almon C. Hill Drive(formerly 136 Elm St)Cumming, GA 30040
Directions to Hill CenterPlease follow the signs to the back of the building and park at the Student Registration and Records entrance.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. We are closed daily from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm. The registration center will be closed September 4, 2017 for Labor Day and September 25-29, 2017 for Fall Break.
Welcome to the Student Registration and Records department!
We handle a variety of tasks including student enrollment, inactive records requests, parent portal, itslearning, and many other areas dealing with student information.
If your child is currently enrolled in Forsyth County Schools and you have moved or there has been a custody/guardianship change, please click this link for a list of requirements and forms. https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/Page/48193
For students who are not currently enrolled, please select on the of the following options:
OPTION 1Are you registering for Preschool Developmental Evaluation (includes speech evaluation)?
- Special needs Preschool: Forsyth County School District provides screenings for children ages 3 to 5 (prior to entering kindergarten) to determine the need for early intervention support and services. Screenings take place in the areas of hearing and vision, articulation and language, motor skills, cognitive skills, and adaptive/social skills. For information regarding the special needs Preschool program please click HERE and select the Registration Information button.
- Are you looking for a regular, non-special needs Preschool? Forsyth County Schools does not offer a traditional preschool program. However, there may be some opportunities for the Georgia lottery funded Pre-k Head Start programs. This program is offered through Ninth District and more information can be obtained by calling 678-513-8611.
OPTION 2Are you registering for grades K - 12 (for the upcoming 2017-2018 School Year starting August 3rd)? If so, please click HERE to go to the registration information page.If you have successfully scheduled an appointment and wish to reschedule to a different date and time, please use the following link: https://fcsapps.forsyth.k12.ga.us/OnlineAppts/Reschedule.aspx
OPTION 3Additional Department Services:
- Records Requests
- Work Permits
- Changes of Address/Custody/Guardianship
- Affidavit of Residency (English) (Spanish)
- Out of District Information
- Bus information (Transportation Dept)
- Bus Transportation Requests (Transportation Department)
- School Zone Information (Facilities Dept)
- Parent Portal