3/27/20- ATTENTION FCS EMPLOYEES: Please read the following for an update from State Health regarding COVID-19.
All Employees that have Forsyth County Schools insurance through Anthem BCBS***, UHC or Kaiser**, the following information has been provided to us from State Health:
Available to Members:
- Free Covid-19 testing
- Free Telemedicine visits with a doctor to limit in-person visits at health facilities to help prevent the spread of viruses and protect our members from contracting a virus.
- A banner announcement has been added to SHBP website home page featuring the latest updates on Covid-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Georgia Department of Public Health, as well as our medical, pharmacy, and wellness administrators:
- Anthem***: www.anthem.com/shbp
- Anthem Retirees***: https://www.anthem.com/shbpretirees/
- Kaiser Permanente**: https://my.kp.org/shbp/
- UnitedHealthcare: https://shbp.welcometouhc.com/
- UnitedHealthcare Retirees: https://www.uhcretiree.com/shbp/home.html
- CVS Caremark: https://info.caremark.com/shbp
- BeWell SHBP: www.BeWellSHBP.com
Please contact your insurance providers directly for additional information.
**ATTENTION KAISER INSURANCE HOLDERS:
SHBP was also notified that Kaiser Permanente is temporarily closing several medical centers, effective March 16, 2020, including the Forsyth location.
Kaiser wants you to call them first at 1-800-611-1811 to discuss your needs. As always, if it is an emergency, call 911 directly.
***ATTENTION ANTHEM BCBS INSURANCE HOLDERS:
- Virtual Office Doctor Vists:
- There is a $0 member cost for virtual visits, including visits for mental health, with Anthem's telemedicine service, LiveHealth Online, as well as care received through other virtual applications offered by your provider. Please contact your provider directly with questions.
- COVID-19 Testing:
- For COVID-19 testing and the visit associated with the test, there will be a $0 member cost. Test samples may be obtained in many settings, including a doctor's office, urgent care center, emergency department, or even a drive-through testing location, if available in your area. Testing must be provided at approved locations in accordance with U.S. CDC guidelines. If an in-network provider is not available, Anthem will work with members to find an out-of-network provider where the test will be covered.
Covers benefits/retirement, sick/personal leave, annual leave, other leave, salary/payroll and important contact numbers.
The FCS Benefit Resource Center Includes:
- State Health Benefit Plan
- Long Term Care
- Voluntary Benefits
- Universal Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Retirement Plan
If you have any questions regarding benefits, please contact the following:
Katie Beusse, Benefit Specialist at 770-887-2461 extension 202136Chad Dowdy, Benefit Coordinator at 770-887-2461 extension 202139