Recently moved or add an address due to Joint Custody?

  • If you have recently moved into the South Forsyth High school district it is important you know that in order to ride the bus from your home bus stop you need to have

    1)  Taken physical residence in your new home


    2)  Completed all proofs of residency paperwork.


    If you have recently moved to a different address within South Forsyth High's school district we can only deliver your student to the address listed in Infinite Campus.  Please complete a change of address form and submitted the required proofs of residency. 



    Go to the Almon Hill Center on Elm Street in Cumming, Georgia, or to your school to change addresses.

Last Modified on December 18, 2017