Recently moved or add an address due to Joint Custody?

  • If you have recently moved into the Whitlow school district it is important you know that in order to ride the bus from your home bus stop you need to have...

    1)  Taken physical residence in your new home


    2)  Completed all proofs of residency paperwork.


    If you have recently moved to a different address within Whitlow's school district we can only deliver your student to the address listed in Infinite Campus.  Please complete a change of address form and submitted the required proofs of residency. 


    Change of Address forms are available below, on the Forsyth County Schools website or from your school.

    Change of Address Form


    Submit form to the Almon Hill Center on Elm Street in Cumming, Georgia or to your school.


    The above Change of Address form is also used to add a secondary address due to joint custody situation.  In addition to the change of address form the following link takes you to Parent Forms; the Joint Custody form to request a school bus stop at both address is also required.  Both addresses must be within the Whitlow Elementary school district.

     Parent Forms / Stop Change Forms




Last Modified on July 14, 2020