With the completion of our primary construction (but some renovation still ongoing) and some changes to our parking lot layout, please review all of the parking information below to understand how to navigate the entries and parking lots on campus.
All directions and changes to traffic patterns are for ensuring the safety of our students and all visitors to campus.
Any drivers - students, parents, or otherwise -
found violating any of these directions are subject to citations by the Forsyth County Sheriff.
All students will be dropped off on the West side of campus, using the Peachtree Parkway entrance.
NO PARENTS ARE PERMITTED TO USE THE RONALD REAGAN ENTRANCE IN THE MORNING.
Students can be picked up on the West side of campus,
following an identical pattern to drop off in the morning.
PARENTS MAY ENTER USING THE RONALD REAGAN ENTRANCE ONLY AFTER 4 PM.
1) Once entering campus via the Peachtree Parkway entrance, the left-most (blue) lane after round the tree grove is for students only. This lane goes directly into the student parking lot. Parents should not travel in this lane at all, as they will get caught in student traffic entering and exiting parking spaces. The only exception to this is if parents need to park in Visitor spaces (colored purple on the map above), they will need to enter the parking lot via the student (blue) lane.
2) The two left lanes (green) that pass in front of the Performing Arts Center ("PAC") and the new Main Hall are for parents to pick up and drop off students. The turnabout in front of the Main Hall (2a) is unusable.
3) The northbound Peachtree Parkway exit is currently unusable; it is being used as parking and access by ongoing construction. All traffic will continue around the exit loop and exit campus using the main Peachtree Parkway exit. During mornings and afternoons, there will be two (2) Forsyth County Sheriff deputies directing traffic at this interchange.
4) Access from East to West (and vice versa) using the road south of The Arena will be closed until after 4 PM.
5) In the new main parking lot, travel in the lanes between the parking spaces is two way; however, the northernmost and southernmost lanes (running perpendicular to Peachtree Parkway) are one way only heading west (towards PP). Because of this one way orientation, travel in the westernmost lane of parking is one way only, heading north. All traffic exiting the parking lot will merge into the two green travel lanes leading to the main exit.