Please review all of the parking information below to understand how to navigate the entries and parking lots on campus.
All directions and changes to traffic patterns are for ensuring the safety of our students and all visitors to campus.
Any drivers - students, parents, or otherwise -
found violating any of these directions are subject to citations by the Forsyth County Sheriff.
All students will be dropped off on the West side of campus, using the Peachtree Parkway entrance.
NO PARENTS ARE PERMITTED TO USE THE RONALD REAGAN ENTRANCE IN THE MORNING.
Students can be picked up on the West side of campus,
following an identical pattern to drop off in the morning.
PARENTS MAY ENTER USING THE RONALD REAGAN ENTRANCE ONLY AFTER 4 PM.
1) During mornings and afternoons, there are two (2) Forsyth County Sherriff deputies directing traffic at the main entrance. This is the only entrance used for dropping off and picking up students.
2) Once entering campus via the Peachtree Parkway entrance, the left-most (blue) lane after round the tree grove is for students only. This lane goes directly into the student parking lot. Parents should not travel in this lane at all, as they will get caught in student traffic entering and exiting parking spaces. The only exception to this is if parents need to park in Visitor spaces (colored purple on the map above), they will need to enter the parking lot via the student (blue) lane.
3) The two left lanes (green) that pass in front of the Performing Arts Center ("PAC") and the new Main Hall are for parents to pick up and drop off students. The turnabout in front of the Main Hall (3a) is unusable.
4) In the main parking lot, travel in the lanes between the parking spaces is two way; however, the northernmost and southernmost lanes (running perpendicular to Peachtree Parkway) are one way only heading west (towards PP). Because of this one way orientation, travel in the westernmost lane of parking is one way only, heading north. All traffic exiting the parking lot will merge into the two green travel lanes leading to the main exit.
5) The northbound Peachtree Parkway exit is not for use as an exit during normal school dropoff and pickup times. This exit will often be open later in the afternoons once main traffic has been cleared; this exit only routes to northbound travel on Peachtree Parkway - all southbound traffic must still exit from the main entrance.
6) Access from East to West (and vice versa) using the road south of The Arena will be closed until after 4 PM.