In compliance with the requirements of the Every Student Succeeds Act, Mrs. Saint-Jean would like to inform you that you may request information about the professional qualifications of your student’s teacher(s) and/ or paraprofessional(s). The following information may be requested:
- Whether the student’s teacher—
- has met state qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which state qualification or licensing criteria have been waived; and
- is teaching in the field of discipline certificate of the teacher.
- Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
If you wish to request information concerning your child’s teacher’s and/ or paraprofessional’s qualifications, please contact Mrs Saint-Jean, at (770) 887-5248.