Welcome To The Forsyth County Schools Purchasing Department
136 Almon C. Hill Dr. Cumming, GA 30040
770-781-6603 (P) 770-888-0222 (F)
To make a positive impact while becoming a recognized leader in governmental purchasing within the service of Forsyth County Schools and the field of public education.Mission Statement:
Our mission is to support all Forsyth County Schools' stakeholders in the educational process by facilitating the purchase of quality goods and services through the use of cost effective, legal, ethical, and sound purchasing practices.
- Honesty and Integrity: Protect the integrity of the purchasing function of FCSS by performing all job tasks in an accurate, open and truthful manner.
- Trust and Respect: Base all internal and external relationships on trust and mutual respect.
- Service: Strive to identify and meet the needs of all FCSS stakeholders with responsive, courteous and professional customer service.
- Accountability and Responsibility: Act responsibly in all endeavors and be accountable for the actions performed in the expenditure of taxpayer resources.
- Communication: Place high importance on the value of open and transparent communication with all FCSS stakeholders.
- Ethics: Perform the duties and tasks required to fulfill the purchasing mission with the highest standard of ethics and morals.
- Innovative: Proactively seek ways to improve and enhance performance in all aspects of the purchasing function while maximizing the value of each dollar spent.
We adopt and adhere to the National Institute of Govt. Purchasing (NIGP)