We are excited to have you join the Central Office team! Below are helpful links:
Please note that staff ID badges MUST be worn at all times. Your ID badge also gets you plus one guest into any county athletic or arts event free of charge, outside of playoffs and fundraisers. Note: Events produced by The FoCAL Center will not be honored by the passes.
- Staff Directories (All Schools)
- Central Office Phone List
- General Building Layouts: BOE/PDC 1, BOE/PDC 2, BOE/PDC 3 and Hill Center
- Employee Timesheet (Exempt and Non-Exempt)
- Download the FCS Safety App
- Unity Directions
- Outlook Directions - changing passwords, what to do when you are locked out, etc.
- Open Records
- Staff Expectations for Communicating Electronically and Social Media Reminders
- How to Change Your Voice Mail
- itslearning Directions
- Business Card
- List of Schools and School Hours of Operation
- List of School Admins, Addresses/Phone Numbers, and Photo Directory
- Directions to Schools, Programs and Additional Facilities
- Mileage from BOE to Schools and Expense/Travel Form
- Customer Service Standards
- Employee Discounts
- Ethics and Mandated Reporter Information
- BOE Members
- Organizational Chart and Cabinet Members
- FCS Logos and Office Templates (Letterhead, PowerPoint, Interoffice Mail, etc)
- C.O. Department and Office Logos
- (Based on Supt. Cabinet positions, the district is organized into 11 departments. Within departments, there are offices and within offices there are divisions of work.)
- Safety Emergency Codes
- Ways to Recycle at the Central Office
- Dry Cleaning Services
For pages that require employee only login to Blackboard (website), please use the same user name and password that you use to access your email. If you can not login, contact Jonathan Bice.
If you need additional information that is not on this page, contact Anita Seay.