• Records Requests of Former High School Graduates and Withdrawals
    (Graduated prior to 2018) (Withdrew prior to 05/25/2018) 

    Forsyth County Schools utilizes Scriborder for all inactive records requests. 

    Click the link https://forsythga.scriborder.com/application to request your records.
    ACT (http://www.act.org) and SAT (http://www.collegeboard.org) scores may be requested directly from the testing agency.
    •  If you are parent/legal guardian of a child that is 18 or over and you still claim your child on your taxes you may complete the FERPA for Dependent Students form and submit along with your documentation prior to picking up your child's records.
    •  If you are 18 years old or older and would like to allow someone else to pickup your records for you, you must complete the Authorization to Release Student Records form and submit prior to picking up your child's records.
      For More Information, Contact:
     Forsyth County Schools
    Almon C. Hill Educational Center
    136 Almon C. Hill Drive
    Cumming, GA 30040
    Phone:  678-947-0863, ext 5 
    For Technical Support, Contact:
    Scribbles Software
    Phone:  855-465-1458