Dual Enrollment Check List
- Review Dual Enrollment Admission Requirements:
- Apply to your college of interest:
- Request an official transcript to be sent to the college:
- Send transcript electronically via Parchment
- Send Official Test Scores to College:
- Meet with your assigned School Counselor to complete your student advisement plan once you are accepted:
- Individual Counselor Appointment Requests
- Have your parent complete the Dual Enrollment Consent Form in Parent Portal.
- Complete all requirements as listed on the college admissions website by the FCS deadline of 4/29/23.
- Check email for updates from colleges regarding possible acceptance and advisement information.
- Once accepted, please let your school counselor know. You will select your DE courses with your college academic advisor.
Dual Enrollment Defined: Check out this great resource for more information about Dual Enrollment and how it can benefit FCS Students. Click here for this helpful resource.
For more information, please visit the NFHS Dual Enrollment presentation here.
The University of North Georgia will hold virtual dual enrollment informational sessions for upcoming Juniors and Seniors interested in applying for the 2023-24 school year on November 29th (at UNG Cumming Campus and Zoom) and December 6th (Zoom Only).
For more information, please visit University of North Georgia's Dual Enrollment page HERE.
Lanier Technical College will offer an informational dual enrollment session on November 30th for upcoming Juniors and Seniors interested in applying for the 2023-24 school year. More information can be found here.
For more information on Dual Enrollment at Lanier Tech, please check out their website.
Interested students should review the materials above before scheduling a meeting with their assigned counselor.