Little Mill Middle School has a specific policy for student transportation changes.
- Students will have a primary mode of afternoon transportation. If you are making a change to the way your student will go home from school that your student is not aware of, you must communicate in writing (either note or email) before 4:00pm to Jaqueline Stouse firstname.lastname@example.org AND Brenda DePoorter email@example.com
- Students may not ride the bus home with other students unless it is an emergency child care situation. If such an emergency occurs, we must have a written note (email is fine) from both the parent of the child making the change, and the parent providing the emergency child care. These notes must be turned into the office and approved by an administrator first thing in the morning on the day of the change. If students do not have an approved note they will not be allowed to ride the bus home with another student and will be sent home on their regularly scheduled bus.
- In the event that a last minute emergency occurs, please contact one of the school administrators prior to 4:00pm for approval of a transportation change.
- Mrs. Connie McCrary, Principal, ext. 342511
- Mr. Mike Sloop, Assistant Principal, ext. 342507
- Dr. Beth Loedding, Assistant Principal, ext. 342509
Last Modified on August 22, 2017