Tech Competition Home Registration/Fees Projects Judging Categories Sponsors
January 21, 2023
All projects will be judged by the following:
- Originality‹Was the entry original, creative, and imaginative in content and implementation?
- Clarity‹Was the student presentation to the judge clear? (Nervousness will not count against the student)
- Documentation‹Did the student follow the documentation sheet guidelines?
- Appropriateness‹Was the technology/software used appropriately matched?
- Design‹Does the overall design support the project purpose?
Judges will use a rubric constructed for each specific category and receive training on the morning of the Technology Competition. Rubrics are used by judges to help determine the rankings, but are not hard "scores." They are only part of the overall evaluation process. Rubrics are also a good guide for students to prepare for judging.
View Rubrics. Select a category then download the specific rubric.
Sign up as a judge for the Forsyth County Technology Competition!
Not Interested in Judging? Please sign up to be a volunteer and help staff the Technology Competition.