March 15 - March 29, 2021
All projects will be judged by the following:
- Originality‹Was the entry original, creative, and imaginative in content and implementation?
- Clarity‹Was the student presentation to the judge clear? (Nervousness will not count against the student)
- Documentation‹Did the student follow the documentation sheet guidelines?
- Appropriateness‹Was the technology/software used appropriately matched?
- Design‹Does the overall design support the project purpose?
On the student - created video, students will be required to:
- Use the program or applications software to demonstrate their projects.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the software as it relates to the project.
- Explain the various aspects of the creation of the project.
- Defend their choice of software for the project.
- Show their documentation to the judges.
- Answer judges' questions about the project.
Judges will use a rubric constructed for each specific category. Rubrics are used by judges to help determine the rankings, but are not hard "scores." They are only part of the overall evaluation process. Rubrics are also a good guide for students to prepare for judging.
GaSTC Virtual Submission Guidelines 2021
View Rubrics. Select a category then download the specific rubric.