College & Career Exploration at Little Mill
Students at Little Mill are encouraged to learn about opportunities for their future through many different avenues.
The school counselors
- Help students uncover how their aptitudes intersect with their interests through a program called YouScience
- Educate them on pathway opportunities in the different high schools in Forsyth County
- Facilitate a career fair for 8th grade students to explore future opportunities
- Teach students about Dual Enrollment opportunities that are offered in high school.
- Dual Enrollment in Forsyth County
- Help students plan for their future by constructing an individualized graduation plan in 8th grade based on their wants and needs
Students also visit JA Biztown in 6th & 7th grade where they are given the opportunity to understand how what they are currently learning connects with life after school.
The school counselors are always available to chat with students about how they can achieve their future dreams and aspirations.
Last Modified on May 24, 2022