Parenting Resources - https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/Page/51521
Forsyth County Schools Course Digest - https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/Page/32404
HOPE/Rigor - https://www.gafutures.org/
Advanced Placement - https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/home
Free/Reduced Lunch Information - https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/page/399
Georgia Crisis Hotlines
- GA CARES Warm Line: 1-844-326-5400
- Peer2Peer Warm Line: 1-888-945-1414
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 1-800-715-4225
- The Crisis Text Line - Free text line that serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to 24/7 support and information via texting. Text HOME to 741-741 from anywhere in the USA or Canada, anytime, about any type of crisis.
National Crisis Hotlines
- Veterans Crisis Line - 1-800-273-8255
- National Sexual Assault Hotline - 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
- Stop A Suicide Today - Helpful website that provides suicide prevention information for someone experiencing suicidal thoughts, their friends, and family.
- The Summit Wellness Group - Comprehensive suicide prevention guide that features over 40 different support resources.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255 - This national lifeline provides free confidential support 24/7, 365 to anyone who is suffering from a mental health crisis that involves thoughts of suicide.
Forsyth County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or gender in employment decisions or educational programs and activities.