Welcome to the Freshmen Information webpage!
We hope that you find the information on this page helpful.
Also, be sure to visit our LHS Counseling Course page on itsLearning
for information and updates.
- 2022-23 Virtual Freshman Parent Night Recorded Session
- 2022-23 Virtual Freshman Parent Night Presentation (With Clickable Links)
- 2022-23 Virtual Freshman Parent Night Q&A
- 2022-23 9th Grade Classroom Guidance Presenation
- 2023-24 Financial Aid Night Recording
This calculator is a tool to help you estimate your grade point average. Click on the link below to access the calculator and follow the direction at the top of the spreadsheet. Please note that colleges and HOPE utilize different forms of GPA calculations. Please contact individual colleges and/or gafutures.org for college and HOPE GPA formulas.
SAT/ACT Test Preparation
Applerouth Tutoring Services is offering SAT and ACT prep classes and mock tests at Lambert High School!
Motivated students that register for this interactive group setting will learn the major SAT and ACT concepts and strategies needed to master the exam. As a participant, you will receive test guides and session notes that help simplify the studying process. Additionally, you will receive detailed mock test results that allow us to track improvement, and enable us to alter lesson plans based on class-wide results.
There are two test prep options:
- SAT and ACT prep classes: The test prep classes include 3 mock tests, 18 hours of instruction and all student materials. Click here for more information on the prep classes, including cost.
- SAT and ACT mock tests: Full-length proctored mock tests enable you to see where you stand on the test, without the pressure of an official score. Afterwards, a comprehensive score report will help you target areas for improvement and plan for your real test accordingly. Click here for more information on the mock tests, including cost.
To register, go to www.applerouth.com/signup and enter the event code located on the prep class flyer or the mock test flyer above.
Career Pathway Completer Seal and Medallion Requirements
In order to receive recognition for career pathway completion at graduation and/or on a diploma, please visit the following link for the requirements and deadlines: https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.
HOPE/Zell Miller Scholarship
Information regarding the Hope/Zell Miller Scholarship is available on the GAFutures website here: https://www.gafutures.org/
Information regarding dual enrollment can be found on the Dual Enrollment page, or click HERE
In order to participate in college athletics and receive athletically based financial aid, you must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center and meet academic and amateurism eligibility standards. In order to register with the eligibility center, you must have a valid U.S. Social Security Number and pay a $60 eligibility center fee. Please visit the NCAA Eligibility website for more information.
Below is a list of steps to take during your freshman/sophomore years to make sure you are eligible to participate in college athletics.
- Verify the on-line core-course listing to make sure the courses you are taking are eligible.
Follow the Lambert Counseling Department for important articles, college admissions advice and study tips!