Volunteering in the media center is a great way to see what books are popular, and enjoy the excitement students have when they get the books they want. Since we are always working on simultaneous projects, you can choose the type of tasks you prefer, including:
- install bulletin board displays
- create book displays
- shelve, label, cover, or repair books
- pull books for display or deletion (if damaged beyond repair)
- scan books for inventory purposes
- work on other miscellaneous projects
Volunteer with a friend, on a weekly or monthly basis, or whenever you have an extra 15 minutes at school. A sign up will be posted here by early August.