Welcome to the Denmark High School Clinic Page!
Kim Varner, RN
Clinic Hours 7:45-3:45 on operating school days
470-533-2521 Ext. 511481
- The clinic does not stock medications. Over the counter medications MUST be brought to the clinic by the parent. A Request for Administration of Medication form must be completed and signed.
- Daily medication that will need to be administered during school hours for a period of longer than 2 weeks MUST have a physician signature on the Request for Administration of Medication form. All medication MUST be brought to the clinic by the parent.
- Students CANNOT have medications with them on school grounds (unless authorized to carry). This includes cough drops, sunscreen, etc.
*Must be in original container with student name
*Cannot be expired
*A Request for Administration of Medication form or Authorization to Carry (for EpiPen and inhaler only) must be completed and signed by the parent and physician.
*For seizure, allergy, Asthma, and Diabetic medications, additional forms (care plans) are required and must be completed and signed by the physician and parent.
- All medication forms and care plans must be dated after June 1st of the current Year.
- Medications MUST be picked up in the clinic by the parent.
Clinic supplies are ALWAYS GREATLY APPRECIATED! Please consider donating:
Bandaids: all sizes
Ziplock baggies: sandwich and gallon
Ginger-ale/individualized snack packs (store bought only please)